OpenStax CNX Editing Platform Training
Wednesday, September 13, 2:00pm-3:00pm
This free OpenStax webinar, specifically for the University System of Georgia, will provide technical training around using the OpenStax CNX repository for editing OpenStax and other OER content.
- The CNX authoring guide
- XML language
- Brief comparison of webview/.pdf versions of the books and how they relate to cnx editing platform
- Creating a module
- Editing a module (both edit-in-place and full source)
- Creating a collection
- Deriving a copy of a collection
- Deriving a copy of a module
- Importing and exporting content
- Publishing and creating a PDF
OpenStax highly recommends that all members of Textbook Transformation Grants teams attend this webinar, and any supporting departments (i.e. instructional designers) also attend this training.