Request for Proposals: Textbook Transformation Grants Round Sixteen
Affordable Learning Georgia is issuing a Request for Proposals for Textbook Transformation Grants with applications due by January 13, 2020. Projects have a maximum Final Semester of Spring 2021.
Affordable Learning Georgia’s Textbook Transformation Grants are intended to:
- Explore and expand new and affordable approaches to textbook transformation, including the adoption, adaptation and creation of Open Educational Resources (OER), the adoption of materials available through GALILEO and USG libraries, and the use of other no-cost and low-cost digital materials.
- Provide support and time to faculty, librarians, instructional designers, and their institutions to implement these approaches.
- Lower the cost of college for students and contribute to their retention, progression, and graduation.
To apply for a Standard or Large-Scale Textbook Transformation Grant:
- Read the Request for Proposals Document.
- Read the Weighted Rubric for Peer Review.
- Fill out the Word version of the Application Form and keep this form for your records.
- Complete the Online Application Form as your final application: Online Application Link
To apply for a Mini-Grant for Ancillary Materials Creation and Revision:
- Fill out the Mini-Grant Application Form.
Webinars will be held for a general introduction to the application process and Q&A:
- November 11, 2019, 2:00pm-3:00pm (no registration required)
- Dial-in number: 1-478-219-4222