Information for Round Twelve Grantees
Report Deadlines by Semester
Fall 2018: December 21, 2018
Spring 2019: May 24, 2019
Summer 2019: August 16, 2019
Fall 2019: December 20, 2019
Semester Status Report
Not required for mini-grants
Standard-Scale and Large Scale Grants
- Submit Your Final Report
- For mini-grants, submit your Final Report and your Invoice.
- You may also upload your files in a .zip folder if necessary, but this is also possible through links to your files hosted elsewhere.
- Mini-Grant Final Report Blank Template
- Mini-Grants Online Kickoff Meeting Archive
For Standard-Scale and Large-Scale Grants:
Reports are due at the end of each semester of implementation (Semester Status Report) and at the end of the final semester, where all materials are implemented (Final Report).
Depending on your Final Semester, your team may be doing multiple semester status reports before the final report.
The Mini-Grant Final Report is due at the end of your final semester, where all materials should be created and/or revised.
Request for Proposals (now closed)
Platforms and Hosting
OER Research Resources
Kickoff Event Documents
- Open Education
- Grant Procedures and Copyright/Licensing
- AMAC: Accessibility Sessions 1 and 2
Mini-Grant Kickoff Meeting
ALG Grantees Listserv
We will be using the ALG Grantees listserv for communications with all grantees, and we encourage you to post any general questions you have to this listserv. Please tag any Round Twelve questions with [R12] as the first part of the subject line, as this will eliminate confusion on communications between grantees in other rounds. Please send any specific funding-related or personal questions directly to Jeff Gallant at email@example.com.
The address for the listserv is ALGGRANTEES-L@listserv.cc.uga.edu.