Information for Round Ten Grantees
Report Deadlines by Semester
Fall 2017: December 22, 2017
Spring 2018: May 25, 2018
Summer 2018: August 17, 2018
Fall 2018: December 21, 2018
Semester Status Report
Not required for mini-grants
Standard-Scale and Large Scale Grants
- Submit Your Final Report (coming soon)
For Standard-Scale and Large-Scale Grants:
Reports are due at the end of each semester of implementation (Semester Status Report) and at the end of the final semester, where all materials are implemented (Final Report).
Depending on your Final Semester, your team may be doing multiple semester status reports before the final report.
The Mini-Grant Final Report is due at the end of your final semester, where all materials should be created and/or revised.
Platforms and Hosting
OER Research Resources
Kickoff Event Documents
Accessibility Links from Katie Bridges
- Coblis: Color Blindness Simulator (for images)
- Colorblinding: Google Chrome Extension
- Spectrum: Google Chrome Extension
- Sample files for accessibility testing:
Accessibility Links from AMAC
- AFB VisionAware
- Creating Accessible MS Word Documents
- Adobe InDesign Character and Paragraph Styles
- PDF Accessibility Standards
- NCAM Image Description Resources
- WCAG 2.0 Guidelines Overview
For further assistance with accessibility, please contact your Access or Disability Services Office.
ALG Grantees Listserv
We will be using the ALG Grantees listserv for communications with all grantees, and we encourage you to post any questions you have to this listserv. Please tag any Round Eight questions with [R8] as the first part of the subject line. This will eliminate confusion on communications between grantees in other rounds.
The address for the listserv is ALGGRANTEES-L@listserv.cc.uga.edu.