Textbook Transformation Grants: Information for Round Nine Grantees
Request for Proposals
Semester Status Report Links
Final Report Links
- Final Report Blank Template (.docx)
- 5/4/2016 Reports Review Meeting Streaming Link (WebEx)
- 5/9/2016 Reports Review Meeting Streaming Link (WebEx)
Deadlines for Semester and Final Status Reports:
Spring 2017: May 26, 2017
Summer 2017: August 11, 2017
Fall 2017: December 22, 2017
Reports are due at the end of each semester of implementation (Semester Status Report) and at the end of the final semester, where all materials are implemented (Final Report).
Depending on your Final Semester, your team may be doing multiple semester status reports before the final report.
Platforms and Hosting
OER Research Resources
Kickoff Event Documents
- Introduction to ALG
- Introduction to Open Education
- Grant Procedures
- Copyright, Open Licensing, and Hosting Your Work
Accessibility Links from Katie Bridges
- Coblis: Color Blindness Simulator (for images)
- Colorblinding: Google Chrome Extension
- Spectrum: Google Chrome Extension
- Sample files for accessibility testing:
Accessibility Links from AMAC
- AFB VisionAware
- Creating Accessible MS Word Documents
- Adobe InDesign Character and Paragraph Styles
- PDF Accessibility Standards
- NCAM Image Description Resources
- WCAG 2.0 Guidelines Overview
For further assistance with accessibility, please contact your Access or Disability Services Office.
ALG Grantees Listserv
We will be using the ALG Grantees listserv for communications with all grantees, and we encourage you to post any questions you have to this listserv. Please tag any Round Eight questions with [R8] as the first part of the subject line. This will eliminate confusion on communications between grantees in other rounds.
The address for the listserv is ALGGRANTEES-L@listserv.cc.uga.edu.